RESTORE BODY AND SOUL AT A BMW CCRC.
When it comes to restoring your BMW after a collision, using just any repair service could compromise the safety of your vehicle. That's why BMW has a network of over 40 BMW Certified Collision Repair Centres across Canada, offering advanced technology, BMW trained specialists and guaranteed work to ensure your BMW is restored to its original factory safety specifications. Make a BMW CCRC your only choice for collision restoration.
If you've been in a collision, call BMW Accident Management at 1-800-267-8269 or Brian Jessel BMW CCRC at 604 222-8806.
BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTRES
The only approved option, guaranteed.
- Major collision repair and restoration of your BMW to its original factory specifications
- Repair of minor superficial damages to exterior of vehicle, such as dents, chips, and scratches
- Windshield repair and replacement
- In the event of an accident, access to a hotline that will connect you to a BMW Accident Management representative
- Provides the special tools, equipment, and training required for your BMW, which is constructed of unique materials such as aluminum and high-strength steel
- The only repair facilities possessing the skills, tools, and factory training to return your vehicle to factory specifications after a collision
- Work done by our CCRCs (Certified Collision Repair Centres) is guaranteed for as long as you own your BMW
- The Canadian insurance industry recognizes our network of CCRCs as the best and most qualified to repair your vehicle correctly